Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mojo Monday, 365 Cards

I'm not usually a fan of combining two challenges into one project, but I couldn't resist doing it this time. The Mojo Monday Sketch looks so fun, and the 365 Cards Wacky Wednesday challenge looks fun too. That challenge is to use Orange, Green, and Purple -- three of my favorite colors!!!

Here is the Mojo Monday sketch #81



And here is what I created:




And a slideshow:





All Supplies CTMH:
Colors: Goldrush, Petal, and Garden Green
My Acrylix Stamps: Dream Team
Patterned Paper from Boom-Di-Ada covering a star, circle, and dot Dimensional Element
Embellishments: Garden green grosgrain ribbon, corduroy brad, mini safety pins, arrow photo clip; Petal brads; Sparkles

Thanks for looking, and have a great day!

5 comments:

Jana said...

This card is so stinkin' cute. I love the ladies on the front. And all the detail bits. Very pretty.

~amy~ said...

nice work!!! Great job combining challenges...thanks for playing with us over at 365 Cards!

Elisabeth said...

Cute! I love how you outlined the outfits!!

Kristie Larsen said...

I love those ladies! Great job with the challenge, it looks fab!

Heather said...

WOW - this is stunning - such fabulous colours and a cute fabulously coloured image.
Thanks for your lovely comment - I really appreciate it.
hugs Heather xx