Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mojo Monday #95

Another fantastic Mojo Monday sketch! This one must have inspired me because I finished it in half the time I normally do.

Here is the sketch:



And here is my creation:



This card features a the CTMH My Acrylix Stamp Set called Be Yourself. It was the Stamp of the Month in May, and I miss it terribly! I hope it shows up in the Autumn/Winter Idea Book. Other supplies used were (all CTMH):
Cardstock: Desert Sand card base and accent mats, White Daisy, Tulip, Clover Meadow
Exclusive Ink Pads: Desert Sand, Tulip, Clover Meadow
Patterned paper: from Creative Basics, Animal House collection
White Daisy Grosgrain Ribbon

3 comments:

MelissaS said...

I love how you paper pieced the dress on the silhouette stamp! Nice color combination, too :)

Cheryl said...

This is awesome! I have that same stamp set, and love it....never thought to do her dress like that though....good job!

MyrtleHernandez said...

You're rea;;y creative...I like it so much..
Seattle Real Estate
Tours Skagway Alaska
ISO 2000