Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Business Builder Swap

I have been a busy bee working on 32 cards for a swap in my Motion to Promotion group. These cards are made from Close to my Heart My Acrylix stamps sets exclusively for consultants. They are so versatile! I can't wait to see what the other ladies have made.



All supplies from Close to my Heart

Photobucket
Stamp Set: Celebrate Relationships
Colors: Tulip, Sorbet, Juniper, Creme Brulee, Cocoa, Colonial White
Patterned Paper: Key to my Heart B&T Duos



Photobucket
Stamp Set: Just a Reminder
Colors: Cocoa, Indian Corn Blue, Sunflower, Hollyhock, Colonial White
Patterned Paper: Magic Moments B&T Duos
Embellishments: Spiral Clips (Pewter), Twill Ribbon (Hollyhock), Eyelets (Sweet Leaf
)


Photobucket
Stamp Set: Celebrate Relationships
Colors: Sweet Leaf, Blush, Black, White, Hollyhock, Lilac Mist
Patterned Paper: Daydream B&T Duos
Embellishments: Hemp string (Black)



Photobucket
Stamp Set: A Huge Thanks
Colors: Hollyhock, Chocolate, Cocoa, Crystal Blue, Twilight, Bamboo
Patterned Paper: Notebook B&T Duos

No comments: