Thursday, April 3, 2008

Bella birthday card and news from the homefront

I want to share with you this card I made for a dear friend in Colorado. It is also for Sketch Challenge #7 on My Paper World.

Jess BDay Bella

Bling & Ribbon Bloom

Stamp: cupcakebella from stampingbella
Paper: Giggles & Grins (CTMH)
Colors (All CTMH) Cranberry, Sunny Yellow, Black
Embellishmens: Various ribbons, CTMH Sparkles and Liquid Glass, Eyelets from RAK from Annapurna.


NEWS

During March I recruited 5 consultants for CTMH and was promoted from consultant to supervisor to manager. As such, I decided it would be a great idea to attend the 2008 Convention in Orlando this July. Woo hoo!!!! DH is the best for helping me figure out a way to go.

Without going into detail, as of today, I am a stay-at-home mom! I will have time to get some much needed rest, do some therapeutic crafting, and hang out with my daughter. Once again, DH has shown me how wonderful he is by completely supporting me in this transition. The breadth and depth of his love are amazing!

11 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Beautiful card!

Yeah to you for being able to quit your job to be a stay at home mom/full time craftiest.

Annapurna said...

Yay!! Now you can craft all day.

Love your card and the ribbon bunch/flower you created.

My Paper World said...

That's great news Rachel! I'm so happy for you! and I LOVE your cute Bella card, those ribbons and gems look lush!
Thanks for joining in!
Nicola xx

Angie C said...

Lovely card and such good news too

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Great card and I just love the colour combination. Nikki x

debby4000 said...

Great fun card, love the vibrant colours.

Unknown said...

Very cute. I love the bright colors.

Rachel Webber said...

Wow! that's wonderful news - well done you!!!

Liz said...

I love this card, it's so bright and cheerful :D And great news too!

Liz x

Sarah said...

Great news! Really lovely card, fab colours.
xx :0)

Unknown said...

Oh i love the use of the red rhinestones...they are so perfect!

Congratulations on your promotion!