Friday, April 11, 2008

Top Line Creations

Since recently revamping their business model, Top Line Creations (TLC) has left some consultants looking for new opportunities in the scrapbooking industry. When I heard about this, I really felt sad for them. I don't know what I would do if this happened to me! I love what I do, and I love showing others how to do it. Luckily, Close to my Heart wants to help!

If you are one of the affected consultants, and you want to continue creating beautiful projects and paving the way for others to do the same, let me know. Even if you just consider yourself a "hobbyist", that is fine. Contact me through this blog or on my Close to my Heart website. We have an awesome deal going on where TLC consultants can get the CTMH consultant kit for half price! If you know an affected TLC consultant, send them my way. Thanks!

Hugs and happy stamping!

No comments: