Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Word Bloom for SIL & BIL

Time flies, I guess. No mojo Monday last week. I will hopefully get to the 30-minute Thursday challenge before the new one comes out next week, since I won last week and all. Woo hoo! Thanks, Lain!

Anyhow, I present to you a word bloom for your viewing pleasure.



Supplies CTMH except as noted
Paper Packet: Serendipity
Colors: Chocolate, Bamboo, Outdoor Denim, Dutch Blue
Chipboard letters: Paper Studio


Lots going on around here; but I don't want to get Deuced. I can't find the link right now, but basically Deuce is/was the hilarious blogger who got fired from her job for blogging not-so-nice things about her boss. No, I'm not talking about my CTMH bosses. I love them! Hi, Buffie and Kim! Mwah!

1 comment:

SueHart said...

Stunning. Great choice of colours. xx