Friday, November 7, 2008

Fall Card

I had a blast making this card for a swap with my SBS-12 sistahs.




All materials CTMH:
Cardstock: Colonial White (card and image bases), Cocoa (solid layer), Indian Corn Blue (scalloped circle)
B&T Duos: Stripes from Magic Moments
My Acrylix Stamp Sets: Thoughtful Seasons (leaf, pumpkin, and HARVEST sentiment), Tiny Typewriter (asterisk in between HAR and VEST)
Exclusive Inks: Sunflower (leaf), Cocoa (pumpkin and sentiment)
Ribbon: Sunflower Organdy from Autumn Harvest Ribbon Round
Tag: Dazzling Die Cuts small tag in Sunflower, adhered to Dimensional Elements chipboard tag
Waxy Flax: Chocolate (to tie tag to bow)
Eyelet: Hollyhock

3 comments:

Rachel Webber said...

Yay, I just got mine this morning & it's even better in the flesh so to speak - thank you soo much, it's wonderful

Liz said...

This is gorgeous Rachel! Love the colours :D

Liz xxx

Melissia said...

Beautiful card. I love the pattern paper!