Saturday, November 1, 2008

November already?

I can't believe we are already in November. Amazing! Here is a card I created using the Close to my Heart November Stamp of the Month, All Decked Out. The stamp set is so cute because it you can create so many different snowmen. Here is the first one I made:



Materials (All CTMH, except as noted)
Cardstock: Bamboo and Crystal Blue(sanded with fine grit side of sanding block from Sanding Kit in a circular motion all over), Twilight Textured (edges sanded with medium grit side of sanding block), White Daisy
B&T Duos: Plaid (left side base) and Twilight Snowflakes (hat, nose and scarf) from the Aspen, My Reflections Paper Packet
My Acrylix Stamp Set: All Decked Out
Other: Prisma Glitter set with Bonding Memories Glue

***************

And while I was in the holiday mood (and had out my Aspen paper packet), I made a simple piece to go on the mantle.
Photobucket



Materials (All CTMH, except as noted)
Cardstock: Bamboo (distressed with Edge Distresser) and Creme Brulee (sanded with block from Sanding Kit)
B&T Duos: Plaid from the Aspen, My Reflections Paper Packet (distressed with Edge Distresser)
Letters: Dimensional Elements alphas (sponged with Exclusive Inks in Twilight and covered with Liquid Glass)
My Stickease: Aspen, My Reflections
Silver Hinges and brads
Other: Silver hinges and brads, Bonding Memories Glue, Coasters (from stash)

No comments: