Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Papercrafting Sneak Peek

I needed a short break from Holiday crafting so I moved on to something I am finding super exciting. I love, love, love, this paper and stamp set. It is from Close to my Heart, but it isn't available to customers yet. January will be National Papercrafting Month, and this paper will help us celebrate that. I will give you a couple sneak peeks before it is available. Without further adieu, I present the desk organizer I made...





Supplies (all CTMH except as noted):
B&T Duos (secret packet)
Cardstock: Juniper, Colonial White
Paint around the edges: Create-a-Shade Paint with Creme Brulee reinker added
Colors: Juniper, Creme Brulee, Tulip, Sorbet, Colonial White
Tag: Dimensional Element from Dazzling Die Cuts collection, attached with Colonial White Waxy Flax
Desk Organizer: Bare Elements

No comments: