Saturday, November 1, 2008

Photo-a-Day Challenge Kick-off

I have taken on a personal challenge to take a photo each day during the month of November. I want to get to know my new(ish) camera, and I want to work on my stick-to-it-ness.

My first photo depicts a little bit of each person in our family. I wanted to start with something from our everyday lives, and what better than something we scan over each day, consciously or not.



Also, as an Autumn gift, I decorated a candy jar for my boss. Not only is the jar functional, it is so stinkin' cute, if I do say so myself!



My favorite element on the jar is the "D", which is an alpha from CTMH's November Constant Campaign, Dazzling Die Cuts. I have been working with these textured cardstock goodies for a week or so and having so much fun. Look for more artwork using these die cuts this month.

No comments: