Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Exciting Day!

I, for one, have grown a bit weary of creating cards and other paper things with Christmas- and Winter-themed products. That could be because I started making Christmas cards in September. So, I have a great cure.

I have been waiting for a couple of weeks to share this with everyone. I dropped a hint. But now I can officially share it!

Close to my Heart is letting us get a jump on National Papercrafting month in January by offering this gorgeous paper packet and large stamp set starting today! The Key to my Heart Kit is so cute, I can hardly stand it.



Besides the desk organizer, I made a couple other fun little projects... a pen holder an a window box.





The My Acrylix stamp set is a Size E, which is larger and usually reserved for big alphas. This set includes fun flourishes that match perfectly with the patterned paper included in the kit. The colors are Tulip, Sorbet, Juniper, and Creme Brulee, CTMH's newest colors.

Of course, there are ways you can get this kit at a discounted rate -- spend $130 and get the kit for free, or spend $75 and get the kit for $20. However, CTMH is also offering it at the retail price of $47.90, so you can get the kit without spending a minimum amount on other products.

No comments: